Re: [std-proposals] Base class reflection

From: Billy Martin <bmartin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:50:04 -0800
The search can be done with simple template programming, see my example.
There is no need to mess around with maps or typeids. Nor is there need to
modify the behavior of std::any. People could provide what polymorphic
support they want to their own type erasing classes as they see fit with
std::bases.