Re: [std-proposals] Extreme Template Parameter Possibilities

From: Frederick Virchanza Gotham <cauldwell.thomas_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:54:11 +0000
On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 10:55 AM Sebastian Wittmeier
<wittmeier_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You do not just want to call a callback function at a certain point, but also modify the behaviour
> of the templated function? E.g. provide a static attribute or not (as you gave as example in another email)

Yes I remember that example I gave where I supplied "static" as a text
parameter in order
to change a local stack variable into a static-duration variable. This
would be thwarted by
forbidding the presence of C++ keywords inside a 'text' parameter.