Re: [std-proposals] Proposal to allow multiple template parameters packs of different types

From: Arthur O'Dwyer <arthur.j.odwyer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 11:07:15 -0500
FYI: Serendipitously, this morning someone posted a Clang patch
specifically to bring Clang's behavior into conformance with the current
wording (no non-deducible parameters after a pack). If the patch is
accepted, GCC will become the last odd one out.
https://reviews.llvm.org/D138210
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/48182

–Arthur