Re: 回复: Delay the judgement for coroutine function after the instantiation of template entity.

From: Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:51:57 +0000
I find myself agreeing with both camps here - but one of the camps is
talking about design, and the other about language semantics, and they
don't actually conflict.

*I personally find it extremely surprising that code guarded by if
constexpr is not a parseable comment.*

I would underline that 3 times if I could (4's too much, 5's right out).

Regardless of the inadvisability of the use of these semantics, I would
consider fixing this a DR. It's breaking my intuition about what if
constexpr does, which *aught to be* "this is a comment that parses for the
purposes of figuring out where it ends".

We shouldn't limit people's use-cases just because we can't think of them,
or how inadvisable they might seem. Instead, keeping the language as
regular as possible keeps us all sane.