Re: Explicit default parameters with the keyword default

From: Vishal Oza <vickoza_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 12:58:48 -0600
I would like to add another point of view and add the ability to assign
values to the function parameters, it would do the same thing but in a
different way. I think I had proposed the same idea a few years ago.

int func(int a, int b = 6, int c = 7, int d = 8);
func(a, default, default, 10);
OR
int func(int a, int b = 6, int c = 7, int d = 8);
func(a=a, d=10);

compiler writers with both GCC and clang/LLVM could give you better
feedback about adding this feature to the language.