Subject: Re: [std-proposals] Make class template parameters available externally
From: Ville Voutilainen (ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-30 16:33:11

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 23:20, Jake Arkinstall via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 20:49 Dmitry via Std-Proposals, <std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Your feedback is appreciated.
>

> Every so often, someone posts a proposal idea on here that is so simple and elegant that I wonder why nobody has thought of it before.
>
> Usually those threads descend into some historical or technical reasons why it isn't feasible, but I hope this isn't one of those threads.

I'd really love to not be such a spoilsport, but.. :)

template <class shama, class lama>
struct X;

template <class ding, class dong>
struct X;

template <class RealNames, class GoHere>
struct X
{
};

Which names are to be made available? All of them?