Re: Template qualifiers

From: Phil Bouchard <phil_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 16:56:23 -0400
I’ll come up with some clarifications then.

But I can say right now the “struct construct {};” is meant to work with all types of constructors, including those with and without a constexpr constructor. That’s why it needs to become a qualifier so that operator () can be overloaded properly.

The goal is to keep the constexpr qualifier as long as possible given the case the arbitrary class uses a constexpr constructor, this way the code will be more efficient...

--
Phil Bouchard
Founder