Re: Allowing access to object representations

From: Timur Doumler <cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 21:25:35 +0100
I am probably missing something here, but can't we solve this in C++20 by doing a std::bit_cast<std::byte[sizeof(T)]>?

Also, it would be very helpful if your paper provided a full code example showing before/after (i.e. something that is UB today but behaves differently with the changes you propose).

Cheers,
Timur