C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Bugfix submissions for the Standard's text

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 18:19:17 +0200
On 02/05/2022 18.09, Jarosław Lipowski via Std-Discussion wrote:
> While reading through ISO14882:2020, I've identified some issues --
> varying degree of severity, but nevertheless once addressed could
> improve the documents readability and overall quality. The list can be
> consider extensive, so this begs a question: Is there a proper channel
> for such wholesale submissions to reach the committee or other editorial
> body for review and/or consideration?

There is a github issue tracker for editorial issues here:

https://github.com/cplusplus/draft/issues
(feel free to leave a comment or propose pull requests)

If you found non-editorial issues in the core or
library sections, the current issues lists are here:

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/core108.zip
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/lwg122.zip

If you feel your issue is not yet on any of those lists,
please submit core issues to

https://github.com/cplusplus/CWG/issues

and library issues to via e-mail to lwgchair_at_[hidden]

See also https://isocpp.org/std/submit-issue

Jens