Re: [SG7] [isocpp-ext] P2320: "The Syntax of Static Reflection" feedback request

From: Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:24:22 +0000
Alright, I'm satisfied with ^ and [:expr:].

I would like the pack expansion to land together, in one piece, with the
previous pack proposals (cited). We also should consider the interplay with
universal template parameters, because std::info kind-of becomes that,
albeit with a more awkward syntax, but the semantics of splicing a pack of
mixed-infos are pretty much the same. What isn't the same is pattern
matching on universal template parameters. We should design these together,
though, so they're consistent.