Re: [SG7] [isocpp-ext] P2320: "The Syntax of Static Reflection" feedback request

From: Isabella Muerte <imuerte_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 23:57:40 -0800
>From what I understand the backtick (`) is available in all existing
character sets, including EBCDIC. Instead of ^, perhaps surrounding
something within backticks would be the way to go. e.g.,

int var = 42; auto info = `var`;
I understand that this would make writing markdown without triple
backtick support "not fun", but if we made decisions for C++ based on
how nice a web page generator looked, we wouldn't have quite a few
features I reckon.

As a brief addendum, I do like the use of [: :]. It keeps banana clips
([| and|] respectively) open for our use in the future.