Re: [SG20] CppCon SG20 panel

From: rhkramer_at <rhkramer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 08:55:42 -0400
I get the impression this is a "real" panel rather than a virtual panel, iow,
a real face to face meeting in a venue with an audience rather than an online
thing?

In any event, I have two (more) questions / comments:

   * Will it be recorded and be made available to view online by those of us
who don't live in Colorado?

   * I'd be interested in somehow contributing my experiences in attempting to
learn C++ by a person who learned programming before object orientation became
a thing (I started with Algol, then Fortran, then exposure of various degrees
to a whole bunch of other languages, but not including C (C came into
existence after I left school, and I never could really grok it (partly
because there were lots of things I didn't like -- ( a = a +1 was much easier
to grok than a++ or any of the varierties of that), furthermore, I
occasionally looked at C code written for obfuscation contests -- as far as I
was concerned, there was no need to try to obfuscate in C, it is just a
natural thing. ;-)