Re: [SG20] [isocpp-lib-ext] [isocpp-parallel] Reducing the number of numeric algorithms in namespace ranges

From: Christopher Di Bella <cjdb.ns_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 12:44:37 +0100
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 12:08, Bryce Adelstein Lelbach aka wash <
brycelelbach_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks Billy and Jonathan. This is really interesting data to have. I
> hadn't realized how big of an impact this was!

+1

I'm very appreciative for the data here too; at the very least, it's super
interesting! It also certainly underlines caution received in this thread
about marrying the C++98 algorithms with the C++17 ones.
I'm sceptical about there being a usable, non-intrusive, and universal way
to marry the two, but will give it some thought.

Perhaps the initial proposal should only cover the C++98 numeric algorithms
to lay the groundwork, and have a sequel look at the C++17 ones?
Just covering the C++98 algorithms will be moderately sized.