Re: [isocpp-sg19] cardinal trees

From: Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 14:04:14 +0000
A goal I’ve had from the beginning is to provide a foundation that we can grow from in the future. For instance, I want to make sure we can support sparse vertex id’s by storing vertices in an unordered_map. I’d like to also like to demonstrate incoming edges in a vertex in the implementation so that we can add another paper later to add that the library.

This is an important time where there’s still some flexibility to make some incremental changes. If you can take the time to determine how difficult it would be to add cardinal trees then I’d be interested to hear what you find.