[isocpp-sg19] Graph Library draft papers for St. Louis

From: Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 00:47:10 +0000
In preparation of the St Louis meeting next week, I'm sharing drafts of the latest versions of the Graph Proposal papers that have changed from the last mailing as attachments to this email.

The other published documents can be viewed with the following links:
http://wg21.link/P3128<http://wg21.link/P3127> Algorithms
http://wg21.link/P3129 Views

Additional content is anticipated for D3127_Terminology after the coming weekend and will be sent separately when it's available.

We are also planning on creating a new paper P3337 Graph Comparisons, to compare the proposed library to boost::graph on performance and usage syntax. That will not be ready for St. Louis.