Subject: Re: Dec 10 meeting plan
From: Scott McMillan (smcmillan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-04 11:44:32

I just joined this mailing list and my last set of calendar invites ended in October. Could you either send me a new invite or confirm the meeting link?

Thanks in advance,
---
Scott McMillan, PhD
Principal Research Engineer
Emerging Technology Center, Software Engineering Institute
Carnegie Mellon University