From: SG19 <sg19-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Michael Wong via SG19
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 8:00 AM
To: sg19@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com>
Subject: [SG19] Dec 10 meeting plan

Hi all, just looking ahead to our plans

> Dec 10, 2020: 1800 UTC: stats paper
>
> Jan 14, 2021: 1800 UTC: differential calculus + reinforcement learning
>
> Feb 11, 2021: 1800 UTC: Graph paper

For stats paper review next week, I think we are looking for a 2nd deep review of the paper with the following outside guess:

Walter Brown

Jolanta

Do I need to invite Mateusz to discuss collaboration for units addition for stats?

Anyone else I may be missing?

I think this review could be our final review before a possible vote to move it to LEWG.

Thank you.