Re: [SG19] Future SG19 call proposal

From: dosselmr_at <dosselmr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 09:01:35 -0600
Morning. If nobody is available to fill the slot I can. I have made
progress with the statistical functions. I have everything in code
form and could discuss it. I am teaching from 9:30 - 10:45 CST but
after that am clear.

Quoting Michael Wong via SG19 <sg19_at_[hidden]>:

> Thanks Marco, in light of Marco's comment, would anyone like to trade the
> next SG19 slot on May 14 so instead of Differential, we do either Graph or
> Stats functions.
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 1:46 AM Marco Foco <mfoco_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>> Hi Michael, unfortunately I won?t have relevant updates by on Differential
>> programming by May 14.
>> I can free my slot for other discussions.
>>
>> Marco
>>
>> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

This e-mail was sent via the Secure Web Server at the
University of Regina, Department of Computer Science
          https://www.cs.uregina.ca/WebMail/