Re: [SG19] Monthly sg18 call this Thursday

From: Vincent Reverdy <vince.rev_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:16:36 +0100
At some point, I will have things to say on Graph & Trees, but for now I'm
completely swamped with the process of moving back to Europe... so no for
this time.

Le mer. 11 déc. 2019 à 03:35, Michael Wong via SG19 <sg19_at_[hidden]>
a écrit :

> Thanks, I will add that to the agenda. I thnk we will have a full load as
> the Graph proposal will have a lot of progress as well.
> Does any one else want to add anything else.
>
> Given that the mailing deadline is really soon, on Jan 13, if the CLAD
> team on differentiation wants to submit a paper for the Prague mailing,
> then we should have a chat about it either ths meeting or next, whenit will
> be just 3 days before the mailing deadline.
>
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:04 AM Richard Dosselmann via SG19 <
> sg19_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> I can talk about my progress on statistics.
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> Quoting Michael Wong via SG19 <sg19_at_[hidden]>:
>>
>> > Hi all we have our monthly sg19 call this Thursday fir which I will
>> > send an agenda.
>> >
>> > Are there any topics people would like to discuss? We already have
>> > plan to continue the graph discussion.
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >

>> > Sent from my iPhone
>> >
>> > Sent from my iPhone
>> > --

Vincent Reverdy
*Researcher in Astrophysics and Computer Science*
*Department of Astronomy (Room 223) *
*University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign*
*MC-221, 1002 West Green Street, Urbana, IL 61801, USA*