[SG19] Distribution Mathematics Proposal

From: Eugenio Bargiacchi <svalorzen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:54:48 +0200
Hi,

in the end, did we decide to make a separate paper for the additional
functions to add to the standard distributions? I didn't see this
mentioned in Cologne, I briefly asked Michael in-between talks but I
didn't understand the answer (my bad). If so, has the document been
created already? If that is not the case I could try to start up
another document using P1708 as a template if you want :)

As an aside, I'd also like if we could add the Beta and Dirichlet
distributions to the standard (not sure if there's others that people
might need). They can be emulated using the Gamma, but if we plan to
add the moments to the distributions it might be nice to have them as
standalone classes - not to mention the added ease of use. I'm
mentioning this mostly because I was just writing some code and wanted
to use them, but found out they were not in the standard and had to
work around it..

Best,
Eugenio