Re: Agenda for the 2023-01-25 SG16 telecon​

From: Corentin Jabot <corentinjabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 21:40:23 +0100
Down with character: applied Alisdair feedback, added wording for [cpp] and
[basic] https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2749R0.pdf

Referencing the unicode standard: applied SG-16 suggestion and the wording
suggestion made by Jens on mattermost. I would prefer a solution that does
not preserve the term ucs2, i think, but it's in a deprecated annex so...
good enough! https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2736R1.pdf

I'll keep tweaking tomorrow but it should allow us to make progress
during tomorrow's meeting.