Re: NB comment review: GB 5.2 [lex.phases] Clarification of wording on new-line and whitespace

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:47:16 -0400
Oops, those SG16 chair notes were placeholder notes for myself to do
research that I promptly forgot to do. Here is what I intended:

SG16 previously reviewed P2348R0 during its 2021-08-25 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings/blob/master/README-2021.md#august-25th-2021>,
a draft of P2348R1 during its 2021-09-08 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings/blob/master/README-2021.md#september-8th-2021>,
and a draft of P2348R2 during its 2021-09-22 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings/blob/master/README-2021.md#september-22nd-2021>.

An additional mention of P2348 occurred during the 2022-05-25 telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#may-25th-2022>. Hubert
had suggested that U+000D CARRIAGE RETURN (CR) could be added to the
basic character set in an updated revision of P2348. That suggestion
does not appear to have been followed up on in a revision of P2348 or
elsewhere ([lex.charset] table 1
<http://eel.is/c++draft/tab:lex.charset.basic>).

The most recent discussion I can find for CWG appears to have been for a
draft of P2348R3 during its 2022-09-09 telecon
<https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21telecons2022/Teleconference2022-09-09>.

Tom.