Re: NB comment review: GB 5.2 [lex.phases] Clarification of wording on new-line and whitespace

From: Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:02:34 +0200
It was previously agreed that P2348 is editorial in nature and
thus doesn't need to go in before the C++23 CD.
"Editorial" also could also be understood to imply that it's not
in scope for SG16, which feeds into LEWG or EWG, since the paper
is definitely out of scope for them.

P2348 was finally reviewed by CWG on 2022-09-09.
and feedback given to the author.

https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21telecons2022/Teleconference2022-09-09

CWG is awaiting an updated paper; in the interim, it is my understanding
that a US NB comment will ask for a minimal fix to [lex.phases]p1
so that e.g. CR/LF becomes a valid line terminator for UTF-8 files.

Jens