Agenda for the 2022-07-13 SG16 telecon; no official meeting

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 11:41:01 -0400
There are currently no papers in a ready state
<https://github.com/cplusplus/papers/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Asg16+-label%3Aneeds-revision>
for SG16 review, nor do I have other topics in a state ready for
discussion at this time. The SG16 telecon scheduled for Wednesday, July
13th, at 19:30 UTC (timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220622T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cest>)
is therefore canceled.

However, I am still going to hold the Zoom session with the intent that
anyone that has the time and inclination to attend spend that time
working on new SG16 related papers or discussing SG16 related topics or
concerns; the goal being to spur generation of new papers. Attendance
and meeting minutes will not be taken.

Inspiration for new papers to initiate may be obtained by reviewing the
SG16 open issues list <https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16/issues>
(some of which are due to be closed following the upcoming plenary; I
need to review). If you are aware of other ideas that are not currently
being worked on and are not captured in the issues list, please feel
free to reply with details or submit new issues.

Tom.