Re: C++ Developer Survey questions for 2023

From: Zach Laine <whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 20:07:53 -0500
I have written Windows apps that use UTF-8 and ASCII, and nothing
else. If your expectation is that that's a 0% case, and mine is that
it is not, it sounds like asking other people what they think would be
a good thing.

If you have a way of adding "... but don't answer 'yes' if it's only
vacuously true", then I'm all ears. However, I think most people will
answer 'yes' if they use those encodings in their program, not if the
OS does.

Zach