Re: [SG16] Agenda for the 2021-12-15 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:44:48 -0500
This is your friendly reminder that this telecon will take place tomorrow.

Per discussion, the revised agenda is:

  * P2361R4: Unevaluated strings <https://wg21.link/p2361r4>
      o Poll forwarding to EWG for C++23.
  * P1854R2: Conversion to literal encoding should not lead to loss of
    meaning <https://wg21.link/p1854r2>
      o Discuss and poll forwarding to EWG for C++23.
  * D2286R4: Formatting Ranges
    <https://brevzin.github.io/cpp_proposals/2286_fmt_ranges/d2286r4.html>
      o Review updates since the last telecon.

The authors of these papers are all targeting C++23. D2286R4 lacks
wording, so any polls we take on it will not reflect wording review.
Assuming we approve it, we can discuss whether we'll want to review it
again once wording is available.

Tom.