SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, December 15th at 19:30 UTC (timezone conversion).
The agenda is:
- P2361R4: Unevaluated strings
- Poll forwarding to EWG for C++23.
- P1854R2: Conversion to literal encoding should not lead to loss of meaning
- Discuss and poll forwarding to EWG for C++23.
- LWG3639: Handling of fill character width is underspecified in std::format
LWG3576: Clarifying fill character in std::format
- Pending an updated proposed resolution from Tom, review and poll forwarding to LWG.
We last reviewed P2361R3 and D1854R2 at our 2021-11-17 telecon and Corentin has dutifully updated both papers to address the review feedback. Per a message thread on the SG16 mailing list, there appears to be good agreement that P2316R4 is ready to be forwarded to EWG, so we'll provide an opportunity for discussion and then poll forwarding it. Similar expectations are present for P1854R2, though we don't have explicit confirmation of that.
For the LWG issues, I intend to provide an updated proposed resolution that addresses feedback from our 2021-12-01 telecon (sorry, this link won't work until I get the minutes published; today or tomorrow). I'll send the update to the SG16 mailing list when ready.