[SG16] SG16 meeting summary for December 15th, 2021

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 15:46:03 -0500
The summary for the SG16 meeting held December 15th, 2021 is now
available. For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:

  * https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#december-15th-2021
    <https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#december-15th-2021>

Three decisions were made at this meeting:

 1. We agreed to forward P2361R4 (Unevaluated strings)
    <https://wg21.link/p2361r4> to EWG.
 2. We agreed to forward P1854R2 (Conversion to literal encoding should
    not lead to loss of meaning) <https://wg21.link/p1854r2> to EWG.
 3. We agreed to forward (a draft of) P2286R4 (Formatting Ranges)
    <https://wg21.link/p2286r4> to LEWG.

Per our operating procedures
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16/blob/master/OperatingProcedures.md>,
these decisions will be deemed as having SG16 consensus subject to
dissenting opinions raised during the next week.

Tom.