Re: [SG16] Draft Named Escape Sequences

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 08:03:24 -0400
I will double check the design wording against the Unicode database, but I
believe the current one references the list that is just the spelling fixes
and such.
The very good news in that respect is that it would be non-conflicting to
extend that later.

I will fix up the wording per your notes, in particular the non-formatting
one, which I agree is clearer.