Re: [SG16] P2071 - Named universal character escapes

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:21:58 -0400
https://github.com/cplusplus/papers/issues/798#issuecomment-585750666 has
notes from JF

EWG Prague Thursday afternoon:

We’re interested in supporting named universal character escapes.
SFFNASA
14 5 0 0 0

This should further support aliases.
SFFNASA
18 2 1 0 0

It should further be case insensitive.
SFFNASA
0 6 6 9 2

It should further support UAX44-LM2 with arbitrary spaces and dashes.
SFFNASA
1 4 5 8 5

The paper is *not* tentatively ready yet. We want to see the updated paper
before marking it as tentatively ready.

I missed Prague, but this might be enough, if you don't have any more
detailed notes. I can check the wiki as well.