Re: [SG16] SG16 meeting summary for February 10th, 2021

From: Hubert Tong <hubert.reinterpretcast_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:24:46 -0500
Hi Tom,

I would like to suggest the following:

Hubert noted that the literal encoding and the locale encoding are
distinct, but that P1885 would allow differentiating them.
=>
Hubert noted that the literal encoding and the locale encoding are
distinct, and although P1885 would allow differentiating them, we still
have not standardized (in C or C++) facilities to transcode from the
literal encoding.

Poll: Forward P2093R3 to LEWG..
<=
Please note that the poll occurred after Hubert left at the end of the time
scheduled for the meeting.

Thanks,

Hubert Tong