Re: [SG16] Agenda for the 2021-02-24 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:03:16 -0500
Reminder that this telecon will be taking place tomorrow.

Both authors have created draft revisions of their papers and we'll be
looking at those tomorrow. They are available at:

  * D2314R1: Character sets and encodings
    <https://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21virtual2021-02/SG16/d2314r1.html>
  * D2297R1: Wording improvements for encodings and character sets
    <https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2297R1.pdf>

Both of the revisions contain a section that attempts to describe
differences between the papers. Please familiarize yourself with those
sections.

P2314 largely proposes a subset of what is proposed by P2297. We'll
start with Jens presenting P2314, then Corentin presenting how P2297
differs from it. We'll then discuss, likely poll some of the
differences, then perhaps poll forwarding one or both papers.

Tom.