Subject: Re: Please help me!!!
From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-18 06:56:56

Hi George,

This mailing list is for discussion of C++ standardization.

Your code contains many function calls that are not part
of the C++ standard, and have not been proposed to be part
of the C++ standard. Maybe you are on a Windows environment;
if so, consider contacting Microsoft technical support for
help. (Note: This is not an endorsement of Microsoft, and
I have no clue whether such approach would bear costs upon
you.)

In short, this mailing list is not a technical support forum.

Jens