Subject: Please help me!!!
From: George Gialopoulos (ggialopoulos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-18 06:21:57

Code:

*_setmode(_fileno(stdout),_O_U16TEXT);*
* wprintf(L"\x00B2");*
* _setmode(_fileno(stdout),_O_U8TEXT);*
* cout << " as it is.\n";*

These are 4 lines of code of a program I am working on. So, basically I am
trying to add a unique character, the symbol of power of 2 it is, so I set
the mode as above to '16TEXT' and then printed the character in the 2nd
line. Finally I wanted to add some more text, so i turned the mode to
'8TEXT'. Then I put a 'cout' to whrite the rest of the text but it didn't
print anything. I would be really thankful if you could advise me. Thank
you for your attention.

(I am not quite sure that I sent this message to the right email. So, if
not, please forward it to the right if you know it)