Re: [SG16] SG16 meeting summary for June 10th, 2020

From: Hubert Tong <hubert.reinterpretcast_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 14:13:41 -0400
On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 1:01 PM Tom Honermann via SG16 <
sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The summary for the SG16 meeting held June 10th, 2020 is now available.
> For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:
> - https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#june-10th-2020
>
> Hi Tom,

Thanks. I propose the following changes:

Clarification:
Hubert stated that translation phase 1 does too much right now.
=>
Hubert stated that translation phase 1 does too much for one phase right
now.

Clarification:
Hubert stated that use of the Unicode definitions is fine
=>
Hubert stated that use of the Unicode definitions is fine for discussion
purposes

Typo fix:
Hubert noted that the standard may not be very consistent in how the
existing terms are uses
=>
Hubert noted that the standard may not be very consistent in how the
existing terms are used

-- HT

No decisions were made at this meeting.