Subject: Reminder: SG16 telecon tomorrow (Wednesday, 2020-06-10)
From: Tom Honermann (tom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-09 09:48:09
This is your friendly reminder that an SG16 telecon will be held
tomorrow, Wednesday June 10th, at 19:30 UTC (timezone conversion
To attend, visit https://bluejeans.com/140274541 at the start of the
The agenda for the meeting is:
* Discuss terminology updates to strive for in C++23
o P1859R0: Standard terminology character sets and encodings
o Establish priorities for terms to address.
o Establish a methodology for drafting wording updates.
Anticipated decisions to be made at this meeting include:
* Prioritization of terminology updates to pursue.
Prior to tomorrow's meeting, please:
* review P1859R0, particularly the proposed terminology.
* think of other terminology changes to be considered.
* think of how we can divide up the work for making terminology updates.
SG16 list run by firstname.lastname@example.org