[SG16] SG16 meeting summary for April 22nd, 2020

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 00:50:39 -0400
The summary for the SG16 meeting held April 22nd, 2020 is now
available. For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:
- https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#april-22nd-2020

The following decisions made at this meeting have tentative consensus
and will become the SG16 consensus in a week if no objections are raised.
- SG16 recommends rejecting core issue 1871: Non-identifier characters
in ud-suffix <https://wg21.link/cwg1871>

The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 13th, from 19:30-21:00
UTC (timezone conversion
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200513T193000&p1=1440>).
An invitation (from invite_at_[hidden] <mailto:invite_at_[hidden]>)
has been sent to the mailing list and prior attendees. The draft agenda is:
- D1949R4: C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31
   - Review updates since the April 22nd review.
- Review the queue for C++23:
   - How are we doing relative to the directives in P1238R1
<https://wg21.link/p1238r1>?
   - What is our vision for C++23? (What would be our elevator pitch?)
   - What features are we on track to deliver?
   - What features need additional prioritization?

For any new attendees: The meetings are video conferences conducted via
BlueJeans. If you are planning to attend, please test your system by
visiting https://bluejeans.com/111 before the scheduled meeting time.

Tom.