Subject: SG16 meeting summary for March 11th, 2020
From: Tom Honermann (tom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-23 21:38:26

The summary for the SG16 meeting held March 11th, 2020 is now
available.  For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:
- https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#march-11th-2020

The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 25th, from
19:30-21:00 UTC (3:30-5:00pm EDT).  An invitation (from
invite_at_[hidden] <mailto:invite_at_[hidden]>) has been sent to the
mailing list and prior attendees. The draft agenda is:
- Follow up on our meeting with the Unicode Message Format Working Group
 Â  - Draft volunteers to function as liaisons between our groups.
- Plans to acquire implementation experience for:
 Â  - P1949: C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31
<https://wg21.link/p1949>
 Â  - P2071: Named universal character escapes <https://wg21.link/p2071>
- D2124R0: std::regex should be deprecated starting in C++23
 Â  -
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/dascandy/fiets/blob/master/html/D2124R0_Deprecate_std_regex.html
 Â  - Initial SG16 review.

For any new attendees: The meetings are video conferences conducted via
BlueJeans.  If you are planning to attend, please test your system by
visiting https://bluejeans.com/111 before the scheduled meeting time.

Tom.

SG16 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com