Subject: WG21 SG16 (Unicode) teleconference
From: Tom Honermann via BlueJeans Network (invite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-17 23:03:40
To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://bluejeans.com/140274541?src=textEmail
Tom Honermann has invited you to a meeting.Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary))
Global Numbers: https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers
Meeting ID: 140 274 541
Meeting date: March 25th, 2020
Meeting time: 19:30-21:00 UTC (3:30pm-5:00pm EDT)
- Follow up on our meeting with the Unicode Message Format Working Group
- Draft volunteers to function as liaisons between our groups.
- Plans to acquire implementation experience for:
- P1949R1: C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31
- P2071R0: Named universal character escapes
- D2124R0: std::regex should be deprecated starting in C++23
- Initial SG16 review.
Want to test your video connection?
SG16 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com