Re: [SG16] [isocpp-core] Renaming universal-character-name

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 10:00:27 -0500
Universal-character-names are in phase 1, before we can figure out
validity. That is, if you have a bare surrogate, it may be ill-formed, but
we find that out after phase 1.
It's also not clear, for example, that it would be ill formed to have a
string with surrogate pairs in it expressed in Uxxxx notation.
At least reading quickly.