Re: [SG16] Revised and repaired P1949R2 - C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:07:28 -0500
Rendering as tables does look nicer. I think using the comment based on UAX
44 makes the intent clearer, though. Reading lists of codepoints is hard.
There shouldn't be maintenance work for the tables being proposed for
wording. They are short and stable. Names can't change, and although class
in theory could, it is fantastically unlikely for anything in the ASCII
range.