Re: [SG16-Unicode] Draft SG16 direction paper

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 01:35:57 -0400
Another updated draft has been posted. This completes my planned changes.

Changes include:
- Added additional author names for those that explicitly consented.
- Added some discussion to the direction section regarding interaction
of char8_t (and char16_t) to existing code.
- Added an acknowledgement section.
- Added references.

I'll hold off on submitting this until tomorrow evening.

Tom.