Re: [SG16-Unicode] Draft summary of where we are on std::text

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 23:54:16 -0400
Good catch on the questions. I'll fix consistently one way or the other.
Probably adding '?'

I thought you were done with Boost.Text, but didn't want to over promise
your work.

Allocators. Well I work for Bloomberg, and can tell you without a doubt
that Lakos will No vote if it doesn't support them. I consider it facing
reality. I also use the pre-standard equivalent of pmr frequently, and find
it useful.
Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing scoped allocators vanish, but someone
must want them.