Re: [isocpp-sg15] P3470R0: Interface-Unit-Only Module Library Support

From: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 16:17:15 -0700
On Tue, Oct 15, 2024 at 9:36 AM Daniel Ruoso via SG15 <sg15_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> This is a follow-up from the discussion we had in the last meeting, on
> what is necessary for us to be able to properly support interface-unit-only
> module libraries and the impact it has on the itanium ABI.
>
> https://wg21.link/P3470R0 as usual for the paper.
>
> daniel

Thanks for writing this up. I plan to schedule this for Wrocław.

Personally I'd like to see an implementation of this ABI before we actually
make an associated language change, but it's good to have the discussion in
SG15 now.

- Michael Spencer