Tokyo Meeting Outcomes

From: Daniela Engert <dani_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 07:59:11 +0100
[First of all, I have to apologize for not having been able to
participate due to both business travel and the gruel timezone difference]

Sifting through the meeting minutes I notice that there seem to be
hardly any polls taken. P3051 is the big exception, it has some. The
notes don't give a clear answer if no polls were taken, if this was
intentional, or if there were in fact polls and their wording and
outcome are just not yet up on the wiki. I guess it's the latter, right?

Thanks
   Dani

--
PGP/GPG: 2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C4638C5