Re: Defining Roles of Tools in Dependency Management

From: Ran Regev <regev.ran_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:41:54 +0900
I didn't read the entire link, but the idea of separating for roles (or
concerns, or responsibilities) is great.

For the layer connecting the package managers with the build system, I
would suggest: projector, or projection.

Can you elaborate on the expected flow (or different flows) once we have
this clear-cut roles separation?

Ran.