Re: [isocpp-sg21] Contracts and tooling

From: Timur Doumler <cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:58:29 +0200
> On 17 Nov 2023, at 14:45, Daniela Engert via SG15 <sg15_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This revision is - according to my understanding - obsoleted by the discussion we had in Varna. They were implementable before, but not to the extent that e.g. Bloomberg requires.

Thanks Daniela, but I am afraid your answer raises more questions...

First of all - what changed in Varna? Are header units now *more* implementable or *less* implementable than described in Daniel Ruoso's paper?

Also, what does it mean, "implementable but not to the extent that e.g. Bloomberg requires"? It seems to me that something is either implementable as specified in the Standard, or it is not.

Cheers,
Timur