Re: Provide build systems with ways to build the std(.compat) modules

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 20:39:25 +0100
To further clarify, I expect the metadata file to point to have the path to
the source file. Making the specific locations on disk open for package
managers to converge on.

I, personally, think it's probably best to put the sources inside libdir,
alongside the library files and metadata files, even if that results in
duplicated files in a multi arch installation, so something like

 $(libdir)/c++/modules/$(package)/

And since in this case the package owns the directory, the layout it's
private to it.

This is also more compatible with the "frameworks" model, I think.

Daniel