Re: Meeting in Varna?

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 20:34:19 -0500
On Tue, May 23, 2023 at 7:40 PM Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Yes, we will be meeting in Varna. I added a room request on Monday. Based on our current set of papers we have P2898R0 (Importable Headers are Not Universally Implementable) and P2717R1 (EcoIS Introspection) to discuss, which I don't see taking longer than a half day.

First there's also going to be additional items not in the mailing (I
ran out of time)..

1. An P2656R3 C++ Ecosystem International Standard -- To address Jens' comments.
2. Discuss what else to add to the draft IS outline. Like merging the
Modules TR?
3. Finalize what to forward to EWG for the next checkpoint vote. Which
means me having some time to put together a worded draft IS.
4. There's also https://wg21.link/P2810R0 from February that we
haven't discussed, since we haven't "met".

Last we met we had people volunteer to work on parts of the IS.
Perhaps they have something last minute to add?

Personal logistics.. I'm attending virtual and still doing a regular
work day from US-CDT. Hence it's not going to be physically/mentally
possible to attend full Varna, UTC+3 days. My likely availability is
going to be to only attend afternoons (13:30 UTC+3 onward). Except for
Saturday where I'll make the morning Plenary (and promptly attempt to
sleep just the right amount to do some packing and air travel hours
after that).

(( Reading that to myself is making me rethink my sanity. ))

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada