Re: Meeting in Varna?

From: Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 09:26:08 +0200
Rene, I suggest that you talk to Gaby off-line, since apparently there is
less than desirable contribution from an important vendor for the Ecosystem IS.
(It might take time for that vendor to form a consolidated opinion, which is
fine.)

Seek to identify issues of contention early; I don't want to spend days
in CWG on wording review for something that is unlikely to get consensus
in plenary.

Jens